You know what I love about Texas??? This time of year when the weather is PERFECT, and the wildflowers are blooming EVERYWHERE!!! I'll post some pictures later, but I just thought I'd share that!
Sorry Lori and Amy... I just wish it would stay nice all the time... We have had days at 80 and the next 40... That's one downside. It makes a lot of people, me included, sick usually. :( But if you're jealous, you should come down here and visit to get away from the snow!
3 comments:
Oh how I wish....
It's raining here today and its about 48 degrees. Spring is coming, but not soon enough!
Are you trying to make us Utahans jealous? Well. Well....it's working!
Sorry Lori and Amy... I just wish it would stay nice all the time... We have had days at 80 and the next 40... That's one downside. It makes a lot of people, me included, sick usually. :( But if you're jealous, you should come down here and visit to get away from the snow!
Post a Comment