Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Ring

Rusty gave me the real ring today! I'm not gonna lie, it's been weird wearing it on my left hand since I'm used to wearing the one he made me there. I'm getting used to it though. Here are a few of the actual ring he designed and had made! Love y'all!!



Showing a little of how excited I am... Rusty says I'm the only person he knows who can actually make an emoticon face... You know... one of these :)



I think this is the best picture I have of the ring he made me... I love this ring, and now wear it on my right hand... It's fun to see the two of them at the same time!




Side view of the ring. I love the little details!




He did a GREAT job, huh?? I love it! He gave it too me pretty quietly when he brought me lunch today at work, and I love that he didn't make a big deal out of it! He knows me so well! I can't wait until I am married to him, and we get to share the rest of eternity together!

12 comments:

Nicki said...

wow! That is a beautiful ring! Why don't you and Rusty come out to Utah for Erika's wedding so we can meet Rusty?

JKNicholas said...

I want to! We'll have to see about getting up there. If not you all will just have to come to the wedding! :)

Mike and Shelby said...

It is gorgeous! I have been looking at rings lately thinking about my 10th anniversary...10 years = a new ring, right? I like the details on the side too! Congrats!

Marcus and Amy said...

That is a beauty!! I like the other one he made too! Way to go Rusty!! And I agree with Nicki, you need to come to Utah in August so we can meet him!

Ami said...

Both beautiful! I love it.

Lori B. said...

B-E-A-UTIFUL RING! so happy for you!

xXx said...

SOOO Pretty!

DEB STEFFGEN said...

Oh so pretty. Cute pics of you two...I am predicting more way cute grandkids for Howard & Kathy. Love, Deb

Tami said...

Love the ring but even more love the cute surprise face! Can't wait to see you at the wedding!

JKNicholas said...

Thanks everyone! I'm excited for the wedding, and for everyone who is coming in for it!

Jess said...

"If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it"

Jess said...

And by that i mean... beautiful! yeah for you. Just felt like singing to ya. I do love my Biance.