Just thought I'd tell you that it's getting closer everyday! I have 3 weeks from yesterday. It is crazy! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. It seems like it was just May and Rusty had just proposed and we were wondering if October would EVER get here. So here we are. 3 weeks away. I'm so excited to be married to Rusty. He is my best friend. We have so much fun when we are together even if we are just sitting and talking. He makes me laugh and smile all the time. I'm not saying everything has been perfect because it hasn't, but I have never doubted that I am supposed to marry him.
I'm moving into our apartment this weekend, and we probably picked the worst weekend to move into somewhere. It's conference weekend and so there is less time for us to move stuff. LUCKILY, I'm able to move and set everything up all day everyday since I'm not working right now. How lucky am I?
So, it's getting closer and I still have A LOT to do, but Jonathan and I get a little bit done everyday.
2 comments:
What would we do without Jonathan??? :)
Wish I were closer to help! :( Miss ya! Can't wait to see you next weekend! Have fun moving! Love ya!
Post a Comment