
This is some people from Oklahoma practicing "Ice Dancing." It was the first activity I went to after I moved to Oklahoma, and it was rather intimidating... I didn't really know anyone, but I'm glad I went. I met Ralph who let me throw the football with him, and is now marrying one of my best friends. And I met some other amazing people there! I really do miss Oklahoma and the fun times I had there. Don't get me wrong though. I still love Texas and always will. I'm a Texas girl for life! Anyway, that's my picture...
I'm not gonna "tag" anyone since it's a blog, but if you want to do it this is kinda fun!
You have to:
1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment